PUMPKIN FEST VENDOR REGISTRATION
Event - Saturday, October 26, 6:00 - 9:00pm
The Pinnacle at Turkey Creek is excited to announce Pumpkin Fest will return Saturday, October 26 from 6 – 9PM! This festival is the perfect way to celebrate fall with an evening of family fun including a costume parade, kid-friendly activities, trick-or-treating and more!
This year, we are welcoming a limited number of vendors to Pumpkin Fest. All vendors must agree to decorate their booths with a fall theme and provide a simple children’s activity (craft, coloring page, game, etc). We will award the best booth and announce on social media!
Expected attendance – 500+
Applications are due NO LATER THAN October 11, 2019. Checks may be mailed to address below or you may call Office Manager Peyton Jones at 865.671. 0120 to pay with Credit Card.
HART TC I – III
25937 Network Place
Chicago IL, 60673
Please make payable to HART TC I – III.
• Registration fee is $100 per vendor and includes a 10’ x 10’ booth space, one 6’ table and two chairs. Vendor is responsible for providing his or her own tent.
• If additional space is needed, the vendor will have to purchase an additional space. Vendors are responsible for staffing, set up and break down of their booths.
• Electricity for booths is limited. Available electrical booth space will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis via registration. Vendors must bring their own drop cord(s).
• We do not offer exclusivity for any products or services nor do we guarantee you will not be placed near a competitor. We will work with each vendor as best as we can.
• ALL VENDORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF INSURANCE (REQUIREMENTS ATTACHED) OR SIGN A HOLD HARMLESS FORM, BASED ON PROPERTY-DETERMINED RISK LEVEL. Upon approval of booth space, these forms will be provided to vendor. If vendor is unable to meet minimum insurance requirements or fails to submit hold harmless form, they will not be allowed to vend.
• FOOD VENDORS UTILIZING ANY HEAT SOURCE MUST BRING AN APPROPRIATE FIRE EXTINGUISHER.
• We encourage vendors to set up on Saturday, October 26 between 3PM and 5PM, in order to avoid congestion.
• Vendors not set up by 5PM on Saturday, October 26, will forfeit their space and no refunds will be given.
• Breakdown should be done immediately at the end of the event, at 8:30PM, when patrons have cleared the event area. No early breakdown is allowed; vendors must commit to the entire event time (6PM – 8:30PM).
• Event is rain or shine. All vendor fees are non-refundable
For more information, visit PinnacleAtTurkeyCreek.com or contact Ashley Slimp at The Pinnacle at Turkey Creek Guest Services at 865.671.9782
Pumpkin Vendor Registration