CODE OF CONDUCT
We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable shopping environment for our guests. We ask that all guests, shoppers, employees and tenants be respectful of others while at Pinnacle at Turkey Creek. During your visit, we ask that you adhere to the following:
1. Appropriate attire should be worn at all times. Shirt and shoes are required; no exposed underwear or baggy pants below the waist, for example.
2. Gang-related dress and activities are prohibited.
3. Disorderly, disruptive conduct or behavior that endangers others, skateboarding, rollerblading, hover boards, bicycling, loud music, profanity, cruising, speeding, running, fighting, unsafe driving, etc. is prohibited.
4. No firearms or other weapons are allowed. Law enforcement officers while on duty are excluded.
5. Any federal, state or local criminally-recognized act is prohibited.
6. No parking or standing in the fire lane.
7. No picketing, distributing handbills, soliciting, or petitioning or staging unauthorized events without prior approval from management.
8. Do not create litter by discarding paper, glass or any matter of any kind, anywhere except the trash receptacle.
9. No loitering or blocking storefronts or walkways. No walking or congregating at length in groups that inconvenience others.
10. No alcoholic beverages may be consumed beyond the restaurants designated servicing area.
11. Do not deface, damage, destroy or remove any real or personal property constituting all or part of or located in or on the property.
Pinnacle at Turkey Creek is private property and reserves the right to remove any individual(s), at any time, and for any period of time, if the individual(s) are deemed in Pinnacle at Turkey Creek’s sole opinion, as objectionable, hazardous to the safety of others or themselves, or for violating any of the above.
This code is not all-inclusive and may be modified at any time by the management. To report violations of the Code of Conduct, please contact Security at 865-255-2295.
CANINE CODE OF CONDUCT
Please see below for the rules and regulations associated with dog-friendly shopping to ensure a pleasurable shopping experience for all.
Dog-friendly merchants will have a sticker on their door or window to indicate that dogs are welcome in their store. These stores may have additional rules. See store associate for details.
· All dogs must be leashed or contained inside a carrier at all times. Leashes must be no longer than six feet, including retractable leashes.
· Dogs must be under the direct control of their owners at all times.
· No soliciting for the sale of any canines or pets.
· Owners must be 18 years of age or older and by law, are responsible for the behavior of their dogs.
· At no time is an owner permitted to leave his or her dog(s) unattended.
· Owner is limited to a maximum of three dogs while on property.
· Dogs are not permitted to enter any restaurants or food-related stores, unless they are service-oriented dogs.
· Dogs are not permitted in any water-displays, fountains or lake.
· Dog owners are required to pick up and properly dispose of the feces of their dogs.
· Dogs are not permitted to urinate on buildings or hardscapes.
· Dogs must be legally licensed in the jurisdictional area that they reside, have a current vaccination for rabies and wear visible dog license and tags.
· Dog owners are required to comply with the laws, rules and regulations of the state of Tennessee and local codes relating to dogs.
· If at any time, management of Pinnacle at Turkey Creek determines that the behavior of a dog is causing disturbance to others or the dog is acting aggressively, the owner will be asked to remove his or her dog from the premises.
· Owners are responsible for any injuries or damage caused by the dog(s) under their control. Neither Pinnacle at Turkey Creek nor Bayer Properties, L.L.C. (“Bayer”) shall be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog on property. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all dog owners hereby agree to indemnify, save harmless and release Pinnacle at Turkey Creek and Bayer from and against any and all liabilities in connection with loss of life, bodily injury, personal injury, theft and/or property damage arising out of their dogs being on property.
Pinnacle at Turkey Creek and Bayer Properties, L.L.C. reserve the right to amend this Code of Conduct at any time.